Hi,

My thoughts below:

--- On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Parthan SR
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| We are indeed programmers and we have understood that programming is
| merely putting logic into action using a tool called programming
| language.
\--

IMO, most developers "comprehend" things faster when they get an
explanation in their native language, because, it helps them to learn
things in a language that is known to them, and which they are
comfortable with.

This also boosts their "confidence" levels and brings them to a
"comfort" zone with which they come forward to discuss things in a
group discussion, for example, and are more eager to contribute and
work along these lines, rather, than being put off on the wrong
assumption that they need to speak grammatically correct English to
put their words across.

But, code written in one language, need to be translated to an
intermediate form, that people from other languages can understand and
re-use, else, the spirit of FOSS is lost.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com