Arun SAG wrote:
> I read some where in the internet that, canonical is not contributing back
> to its mother distribution debian.....

Leaving the debate whether the underlying accusation is true or false,
please when you are making a statement do state the following,
[1] completely describe what your statement means. "not contributing
back" is a vague statement and doesn't mean anything in specific.
[2] Backup your statement with proof, at least a link where you found
the accusation to have been made.
Otherwise making a vague statement based upon your memory to have read
somewhere doesn't help much.

Just my thoughts.

--
---