On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30 2008, Gaurav Mishra wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> On Tue, Sep 30 2008, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>>>

>>>        There is nothing that requires it, no. But then, we are not
>>>  talking about requirements, we are talking about whether Ubuntu fits
>>>  into the free software ecosystem, instead of leeching off it.
>>>

>> How you can define free software ecosystem as just developing and
>> coding ?, I don`t really seems the point here, According to me Free
>> Software Ecosystem is much much more than that.
>
>        In that case, you have your own personal definition of what a
>  free software community is. The FSF, Greg, Me, and Debian at large
>  differ.

So why FSF goes on in events evangalizing Open source software, What`s
with RMS patent talks ?

"Greg" talk was in a developer conferences and his points where very
much valid to the audience there. But if his points were taken in
General that`s wrong.

FSF says Ubuntu is evil ? , Where ?

And if you think that the Free software awareness Ubuntu has brought
doesn`t qualify in being in Free software ecosystem , Then my friend
you are wrong , Because then you bring to the conclusion that "FSF has
no meaning of existence even"

Will love to know *specifically* were i am wrong !

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"