On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Mahesh T. Pai <paiva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nishant Prakash Kashyap said on Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 04:34:53AM +0530,:
>
>  > I'm a non-veg, and fish is freely available in sea, then why does
>  > fisherman sell me Fish and does not give it free of cost, afterall
>  > he got it free, did he cultivate it ?... why is the government not
>  > blocking them as they are selling which they get free unlike
>  > Chicken.
>
> Very good question; but that is going off at a tangent.
>
> Here the question is, whether you are free to make fish molee the
> samee way I make it. As a fisherman, I have caught a fish, as a
> farmer, I have grown coconuts and chillis and turmeric and whatever
> else, and as a super-dooper-chef, I have created my own flavour of
> fish molee.
>
> The big question is, what prevents you from making same flavour of
> fish molee?
>
> If programmer A has made some software , it only has it copyright notice
and no license ! How i can use it ?
Also, is it possible for me to change/modify it ?
ALso, one more question ! If I code something, is it possible to give
copyright to somebody else with/without his wish ? for example, I made a
code and I want (c) RMS etc,,, is it possible, forcefully giving copyright
:)

One interesting question !

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )