narendra sisodiya said on Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 02:07:00AM +0530,:

 > > If programmer A has made some software , it only has it copyright
 > notice and no license ! How i can use it ?

If you have obtained a copy of the the sotware in a legal way, you can
use it the way you want.

If the software was licensed to you, you can use in the ways you are
allowed to by the license.

If the license is a Free (as in freedom) / FLOSS / FOSS license, (a)
you got the copy in a legal way, and you can use it the way you want
to use it, and (b) you can further copy / redistribute / redistribute
/ modify / distribute-modified-versions subject to the license.

 > Also, is it possible for me to change/modify it ?

Depends on the how you got it.

If you merely got a copy, you cannot modify it.

If you licensed it, AND the license permits it, you can modify it.

 > ALso, one more question ! If I code something, is it possible to
 > give copyright to somebody else with/without his wish ? for
 > example, I made a code and I want (c) RMS etc,,, is it possible,
 > forcefully giving copyright :)

I cannot comprehend the utility of this question. You cannot push a
cup of tea forcefully down another's throat.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com
Learn from the mistakes of others.