Nishant Prakash Kashyap said on Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 04:34:53AM +0530,:

 > I'm a non-veg, and fish is freely available in sea, then why does
 > fisherman sell me Fish and does not give it free of cost, afterall
 > he got it free, did he cultivate it ?... why is the government not
 > blocking them as they are selling which they get free unlike
 > Chicken.

Very good question; but that is going off at a tangent.

Here the question is, whether you are free to make fish molee the
samee way I make it. As a fisherman, I have caught a fish, as a
farmer, I have grown coconuts and chillis and turmeric and whatever
else, and as a super-dooper-chef, I have created my own flavour of
fish molee.

The big question is, what prevents you from making same flavour of
fish molee?

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com
>From The Devil's Dictionary (1881-1906) [devil]:
  LAWYER, n.  One skilled in circumvention of the law.