On 11/14/2012 11:12 PM, sanjay gupta wrote:
> The complete event will be shared with the community later on.

I could not understand the reasons of such delay.

> What I see, there is a lot to be done for FOSS. It has to come out
> from LAB, we didn't have any expert in our association, still we are
> sharing our experience with others and providing whatever solution one
> gets.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with single step"
   -- Laozi <http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Laozi> (c 604 BC - c 531 BC)
in the Tao Te Ching
<http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Tao_Te_Ching&action=edit&redlink=1>,
chapter 64.

And that's how the Linux/Unix and hundreds of thousands of other FLOSS
(Free/Libre Open Source Software) projects were started.

The vibrant community or volunteers behind these leave no stone unturned
to make this kind of software useful for an average user, but the
commercial users pay a little attention to give back to the community,
volunteers and, or FLOSS projects.

--
Balwinder S "bdheeman" Dheeman
(http://werc.homelinux.net/contact/)