On Jan 8, 2006, at 4:15 PM, Dylan McDermond wrote:

You mean there are still people that haven't figured out tabbed browsing? Ouch...

On Jan 9, 2006, at 9:55 AM, Lou Judson wrote:
How arrogant! Some people just don't like it. Clutter.

There's a place both for "new window" AND there's a place for "new tab." I currently have 3 Safari windows open (and minimized), two with one tab each, one with 4 tabs open.

(The windows with one tab each hold pages on completely different topics - e.g. one has a web site's email spam-filtering control panel, one is the site of a liveaboard schooner I'm waiting for a call back from - and the 3rd window has a bunch of NY Times articles open. The ones I'm not dealing with can be completely minimized. The tab bar would be very cluttered if everything were in there. But the DOCK would be very cluttered if every open & minimized page had an icon in there.)

Anne