Hmmm.

On Jan 9, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Ben Pazolli wrote:

(every
"Finder" window can turn into Internet Explorer by just typing a web
address into the address bar),

Windoiws has an address bar in every window? How wierd! (I never used it) Why do they do that?

 The only thing
that I really hate about IE is the print function, as it just lets
text run off the page.

I keep IE on my OS 9 Mac because it lets me format any web page for printing, using the page layout (or setup) function... It never runs off my pages!

<L>