>> Honestly, I don't know how Windows users do it.  Without tabbed
>> browsing in IE, and without Expose, how in the world do they manage all
>> of those IE windows?!  Expose and tabbed browsing make OS X so much
>> easier to use it's not even funny.

I don't know about Expose. But, about tab browsing. I see it as a must
have when I am using my Macs, I use Camino and WamCom or IE in
Classic(though WamCom is very unstable, and IE slow), and I think
Camino is the greatest browser out. When using my Windows computers I
never even think about tabbed browsing, and I think it is because of
the taskbar. The blue thing down the bottom of the screen has a button
to make every window appear, it sought of tab browsing built into the
interface. A reason why you will never see this function in a Mac OS
(if you want it) is because most Mac Applications don't close when
every window is closed, most Windows applications do. The reason
probably people stay with the windows version of IE (remember it is
very different from the mac version), is that it is integrated(every
"Finder" window can turn into Internet Explorer by just typing a web
address into the address bar), it is fast, it is reliable(will render
any page practically) and it comes with the computer. The only thing
that I really hate about IE is the print function, as it just lets
text run off the page. That is why I do keep a version of FireFox on
my Windows computers.

Just as side note, Windows isn't that bad and has a couple of
functions Mac OS could integrate. One of my favorites is window-D,
this will minimize all windows and therefore get you a clean desktop,
and has been a apart of Windows since 98.