Well then they will loose many users, won't they?  if all Internet
businesses did this, they are effectively closing the window  to the
Internet to low end users with Macs that are already very capable but
cannot, even of they wanted upgrade to those newer browsers. I  know
of TechSmith also, that will not have available their Jing to users
that do not have the  latest OS in Mac. What a waste. I have looked
without success for an older version of Safari for my 12“ , 800 Mhz
iBook and cannot find it. I am stuck with the older Safari on that
machine.  So in the future, it is going otbe the best Internet for
those who can afford to buy bew computers with their accompanying OS.
who says there is freedom of information? is this a concerted strategy
from business?