At 6:06 PM -0400 10/29/2010, Mystic Prowler wrote:
I understand keeping production of faster and faster processors could be tough, but look at IBM today! The world's first processor running at 4.6Ghz without being overclocked! And it has 32-cores.

Defeat Snatched from the Jaws of Victory.

...IMO, Apple was right to go with the Core processors for the laptops. But they should have stuck with PowerPC for the desktops, and quickly gone to full POWER chips.