On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Mystic Prowler <coolmar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, judging my the course of technological expansion over the past few
> years, we should start seeing 128-bit computers around 2016, and commonly
> around 2024.

A wider highway is one way to get a faster traffic flow and more cars to the
destination.
A wider bandwidth is one way to get more throughput. ( for you who were
about to point out that you did not like my analogy )

But faster traffic will do the same.

Anyway this new " predictive logic" technology that is said to be on the
market  within a short time is supposed to be a 1000 times faster ( don't
flame me I'm only the messenger)

It's in the latest CPU magazine. What they talk about comes to pass at a
high degree of probability.

--
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

fluxstrin...@gmail.com