Intelbook? I would keep all of the original names. But really, the new names
sound horrible. I really like all of the old names.

To think of it, the "box" scheme makes no sense anymore.

the Macbook and the Macbook pro should stay there. The air has to be the new
Macbook or iBook or it has to go. The mac mini has no reason there at all,
the iMac should be the lower end machine. THe mac pro should be the high end
machine and server. They should cut out the Xserve.

I have a feeling of something. Apple is as bad as it was before steve came
back. They have too many product lines, minimizing it's chances of getting
in the cash. One new CEO will rise up and re-innovate the company and remove
the company's many product lines like it had 13 years ago.