>Thanks Errand,
>It is not that there should be an alien force. What should happen is that
>Indonesia should understand that their policy of ethnic cleansing and the
>murder of civilians will ensure that ALL Indonesians will be burdened with
>such an evil image. Just has the Germans today have to carry the evil past
>of Nazism, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge, Yugoslav Serbians, etc.
>Sadly, Errand, you and others like you will carry it. But you had the
>courage to speak out about it and it was brave of you. I thank you for
>that.
>The rest are silent.

On the other hand, mate
Portugal who just leaved the baby alone in 1975
with out any responsibility
just FREE from the SIN, and CLEAN !
The world did NOT condemn to Portugal
but support Portugal who has bad track record in how to look after his
colonies (Rwanda, Mosambique, etc.)

FRIENDS who supported to look after the baby in 1975
just betray

It is very sad for a friendship, mate :-(

wes-e-wes