>Do you actually think that UNAMET cheated with the vote counting or what?
>Isn't it a tactic in politics to blame the vote counters

Dear Judith

The report about the unbalanced (unfair) UNAMET already mentioned BEFORE the
election day, e.g. local staf recruitment for examples, several Aussie
people carried illegal ballot, etc.
But the UNAMET, did not give any respon,
Still better in our election, we have KPU and PPI beside police and public
prosecutor (jaksa), but in TimTim election ONLY single player: UNAMET to
EXECUTE the election, if any complain also send it to UNAMET, what kind of
the system here? who act as KPU and as PPI ? who act as police and as jaksa
?

Who's watcher body for UNAMET, it may be UN but which body in UN that can
have an autority to watch UNAMET ? and remember only western journalists
that could cover closer around UNAMET activities on 30 August :-(

Model with out any validation, is rubbish (said my friend studying
mathematics).

It is sad, when Indonesia agree to have an election in TimTim, too many
'HEROs' coming and influence

Jadi Indonesia sudah jatuh, tertimpa tangga tetangga (it's your homework)

please, refer both sides and balance information

and you must work very hard in the next several year with your cultural
mission, Judith, as a glue for a broken Indonesian heart.

cheers
wes-e-wes