Dear Michael

Until now, no answer about the UNAMET cheating, it's the key of the problem.
The referendum model with international standard is OK,
but the way to carry out the referendum was cheated by UNAMET.
No fairness belongs to Indonesia :-(

The UN does not care to the UNAMET cheating, just refer to the model but not
to its validation and fairness.

West (sponsored by Australia but common people still named it as a 'londo')
seems to be arogan, and want to show how the hero Oz is.

I am afraid, it will be a boomerang to OZ, as the Nationalism feeling  of
Indonesia will be increased when the Australian Arm Force force to enter
TimTim, that the situation will be complicated, a war between Indo - Oz
begins. The ways the Australian Media and churches make or publish the
unbalanced report will hurt other Indonesian people (not the government).

Indonesia indeed has internal problems, but when external force enters the
system, the story will be different.

It is sad :-(

wes-e-wes
Soal izin DK PBB itu, negara kontributor memandangnya perlu. Sebab, bila
tidak ada izin itu, bukan mustahil mereka akan terlibat pertempuran dengan
tentara Indonesia maupun milisi sipil proJakarta. Namun, di Radio ABC,
Downer berusaha terus meyakinkan negara yang akan menjadi kontributor
pasukan penjaga perdamaian Timtim itu.
http://www.jawapos.com/8sep/de8i12.htm