I tend to agree with you , there is no price on a human life and its not
anti indonesian feelings, its anti genocide  that we're against. And yes you
are right, the military are paying the militia, if they weren't, then they'd
stop the gunfire etc after the martial law was introduced, instead of
standing idly by and watching the scenario unfold. In years to come, I hope
Indonesians will sort out their problems, but unfortunately the complexity
and number of the problems will take a long time. Peace is a hopeful prayer
that many australians have for  Indonesia. What happens to them, has a
reverberating effect on us all.  salam, peta