--- Judith Shelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Mike
>
> I understand your feelings about East Timor- I am
> sure that the majority of
> Indonesian people also feel the same -
>
> However- the anti-Indonesian bias of the press and
> protesters in Australia
> is both inappropriate and counter-productive-
> In fact I feel really angry at the ignorance and
> rudeness of some Australian
> people - especially in the burning of the Indonesian
> flag which insults all
> Indonesian people -
> Have YOU forgotten that the majority of Indonesian
> ppl voted for DEMOKRASI
> in the last election - not for GOLKAR- ABRI - how
> easily you and other ppl
> forget!
> And I wish you would stop sending warnings!!!!!
> Who do you think you are warning!!! You talk like a
> panphlet - instead of a
> person talking to other ppl - most of whom are very
> concerned and care about
> East Timor-
>  I have include a copy of the message I recently
> sent to members of AIAA-
> Australia Indonesia Arts Alliance. Through talking
> with members of Indoz-
> net and Indonesian family and friends - I have
> realised how hurtful the
> flag-burning is and have started to write to
> organisations to ask them to
> help dissuade protesters from insulting the rakyat
> of Indonesia.

The rakyat of Indonesia, and the rakyat of Australia have all been
TERTIPU oleh AS, Pemerintah OZ, CIA, ASIO for decades. These are the
hipocrits/munafik. We, the rakyat, are the deceived/tertipu. Kalau you
burn a flag, you burn the rakyat's pride and HARGA DIRI. Kalau you
bikin  economic embargo, you burn the hope of the wong cilik/little
people. RAKYAT INDONESIA should NOT be the target of hipocritical
aggression. VIVA INDONESIA!!

Salut Buat Mbak Judith.

Salam dari
DavidG