We do something similar as Brad.  Most of the time we start a project with
one or two teachers who buy into the project and then when they have it
running we get more of the other teachers involved.

Keith Stoeber

Network Administrator

Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach

Sioux Central CSD

4440 US Highway 71

Sioux Rapids, IA 50585

(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900

(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream
which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and
greater strength for our nation." - John F. Kennedy