Agree... "A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and
then quietly strangled."

-----Original Message-----
From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of McKenney, Kurt
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:00 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] technology advisory board

The last time I formed a committee for anything was to redesign the
website. A year and a half later, after meetings every two weeks, I
built a website in a motel room in Houston while killing time while my
girlfriend was at work. I immediately disbanded the committee by
refusing to ever show up again, and have since sworn off of them.

Near as I can figure it, this was the most productive Committee I have
ever been on.