I currently create long term purchasing plans; continuous, short term and long term "goals/vision" that gets shared administratively . . . and then publish a tech newsletter for all staff about 3 times/year discussing what's been going on, training being offered, some things we are looking into, etc. (which reminds me--I need to get one out before break!). But what I also wonder if there needs to be a collective group (teaching staff, admin, board)-- who you can also go back to as "one of your own have made these decisions also". -- a step beyond the information you put out to everyone.

Good discussion for a Wednesday morning!