Florin Patan wrote:
That said, maybe after 5.6 release it would be a good time to have a
meeting and talk about future PHP versions and how we get there? I can
suggest Berlin as a place to do it, there's plenty of activity here,
lots of startups using PHP and a pretty nice city.

You see that I think is taking the core far too much further than I'm even interested in, so I end up managing a PHP5.4 freeze along side a PHP5.5/6 system which contains considerable incompatible changes, so I need two versions of the third party libraries and then you add PHP6 into the mix.

"Ask the audience" seems an ideal solution, but I fear that not enough people will respond.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL