I would, however, recommend that Andrea take Zeev's input and create a more
comprehensive section outlining his arguments in favor of breaking from the
current convention.  Another section could be created to outline the other
side.  What we don't want is a situation where Zeev feels compelled to
write a competing RFC.  That could get messy, so I think it'd be best if
the two of you could find enough common ground to make this RFC acceptable
to both sides.

I'd also recommend that, since you're calling for a 2/3 vote, you specify
more clearly what it is that requires 2/3; breaking the current convention
or keeping the current convention?  I'm guessing you probably meant the
former, but the wording seemed a bit vague on that point to me.

--Kris