On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 01:17:55PM +0200, Arnaud Ebalard wrote:
> Can you please give me in one or two sentences (i.e. little effort) the
> specific purpose/use those people have. This is the only thing i keep
> asking for on the list and no one has still answered with specific use.

will you read it this time?

as i stated in my previous post, source routing is used at peering points
to test/verify paths being given by bgp match the paths being taken by
packets. given multiple different types of topologies (different layer2
setups, route server v. mesh) at the peering points source routing
provides a one-size-fits-all way of testing.

-- bill