I agree with Joseph that these should be combined and published.

As for dealing with conflicting M&O, just XOR the received set. When the
state changes from 1 to 0 (actually in either direction), after a random
delay re-query DHCP to verify the lease time/config information. In a
managed configuration, this would be a simple way to abruptly revoke
outstanding leases, without allowing a rogue RA to drop existing state. The
most the rogue RA would do is generate extraneous traffic to the DHCP
server.

I would also like to clarify a point raised by Iljitsch; the reason the
number of people complaining about too many changes is the same as those
complaining about not enough, is due to both arguments being raised by the
same people. Basically people are whining that their favorite change isn't
happening, so no other change should be allowed either. This is essentially
why we ended up with the state where both an RA and DHCP are required,
rather than both mechanisms being self-contained and available to deal with
different deployment scenarios. Some people demand central control, and they
should have all the capabilities within DHCP to do so, while others want to
minimize points of configuration to maintain, and they should also have a
complete set of capabilities. While RFC 5006 fixes the DNS piece, there is
no hint that SRV records allow completing that picture.

FWIW: the people that are promoting the concept that IPv6 is just IPv4 with
more bits, are simply refusing to recognize that they need to learn
something new. They have tied their value in the marketplace to IPv4, and
are trying to convince the market they are still relevant.

Tony