Hi Authors,
  I like the idea of this draft. Thanks for writing this. It would
simplify things a lot for debugging purposes. I do have a couple of
comments on the draft though.

* It is not clear WHO needs to comply with the recommendations in the
draft. i.e. who is the targeted audience?

* I think recommendations 2 and 3 are redundant and can be merged into one.

* I see a missing requirement that states that an occurrence of 2 or
more zero 16-bit groups MUST be compressed. So an address like
2001:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 is still valid according to the current draft.

* I think Appendix D is completely out of place in this document and
should preferably be removed. (I also agree with Dave's comment about
Appendix A)

Thanks
Suresh