Hi Pekka:

Redirect is almost useless on non-transitive links (NBMA) at large, not
only P2P.
Radios being non-transitive, you'll see more and more of those beasts.
And a radio router usually uses only radios. So there's a whole family
of routers that have strictly no use of redirect.
If we decide to must something, I would thus associate the MUST to the
categories of interface that the router supports.

Best,

Pascal

Of