On 2010-08-14 03:41, Shane Amante wrote:
> Henmant,
>
> On Aug 13, 2010, at 09:33 MDT, Hemant Singh (shemant) wrote:

So, you need to be able to disable ND and redirect on such links.
That doesn't let the implementor off from supporting them as part of
basic router functionality. That's what we're wordsmithing.

(And a link where you're doing that is *exactly* a link where the
/64 requirement doesn't apply, so /127 is fine. This does,
strangely enough, all fit together.)

    Brian