Le 9 sept. 2010 à 23:51, Brian E Carpenter a écrit :

> Rémi,
>
> This is quite similar to one possible version of
> draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-04 that is spinning
> around on my hard disk. But I really want to get clarity
> (if not rough consensus) on the immutability thread before
> being certain what we should propose.

It certainly makes sense before issuing the new version.
The idea is to try and identify clearly which consensus we talk about.
For this, a succinct expression of what we plan to get at the end, like the
proposed R1 to R7, is intended to be helpful.

BTW, would you be personally satisfied if R1-R7 would reflect the final
consensus?

> I think the rules about tunnels should be completely separate,
> and they are really the subject of the other draft,
> draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp-02.

Having all the FL information in one draft is IMHO more reader friendly, but I
have no serious objection to the 2-draft approach that you seem to prefer.

RD