I agree. You want this "minor" change to be done in all host stacks. At this
stage IMO it's way too late. I'm dealing with some vendors now and I don't
hear any complaints about supporting ND in their routers/switches, that's
anecdotal but we didn't see this on the mailing list either. I can't see how
ND is a show-stopper or even delaying any router vendor.

Hesham