Hi Thomas (and Michael),

I don't agree that MLE targets only RPL.  The draft was written carefully
to avoid having a narrow focus around RPL.  That said, the deployment we
are using this draft for uses 6LoWPAN, 6LoWPAN ND, ROLL RPL (non-storing)
and I think many others will find the information exchanged between
neighbors using MLE as useful.

Don