On 05/24/2013 03:32 PM, Hosnieh Rafiee wrote:
> about RFC 4941. You just used the current implementations with their current
> problems. The reason that I wrote this draft was that the "stable addresses"
> wanted to keep its IID within the same network and not assign several IIDs
> within the same networks, in contrary with RFC 4941.

This is plain wrong.

RFC4941 calls for stable *and* temporary addresses.
draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses improves the current stable
addresses.

You keep making statements that you don't back in any way... and that's
an inappropriate way of having a technical discussion.

> In my opinion, there is
> problems of leakage of users' private information such as bank accounts,
> names, pictures, etc during the time that the node has the same IID. This
> problem is more remarkable when the time the node is in the same network for
> a long time or permanently.

Please add and elaborate on this in your I-D, because I don't follow the
relationship between bank accounts and IPv6 addresses.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks