Messages by Date
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] move to environment so it's applied everywhere, fixes #7297 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] sqlite type hardening ,fixes #3633 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8362 : Keep word movement and line copy in text fields (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Improve metadata item naming consistency, fixes #5597 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent meta type handling results into casting exceptions when using SQLite and Database join (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Projects plugin - option to restrict environments not working at startup (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP Get action fails with time out error when using proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent naming convention in metadata folder: MailServerConnection uses PascalCase instead of kebab-case (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] cleanup some dead code around environment filtering, fixes #5382 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: depending on the source, even after converting fields to Booleans they are displayed differently in Write to log (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add format mask support to boolean fields and update documentation, f… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Avro file output - not possible to use schema from config / project folder. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Import of "User defined Java expression" (Janino) from kettle is converting the formula-Field wrong (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Import of "User defined Java expression" (Janino) from kettle is converting the formula-Field wrong (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] joinrows hardening and block on beam/spark, fixes #2353 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [CI] harden gib (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8501 : Show the finished check only when every copy is done (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Only flag a transform as Finished when all copies are done working (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] move to environment so it's applied everywhere, fixes #7297 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [CI] harden gib (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Task]: Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Move Google plugin to the Technology marketplace category (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform #8565 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: File Metadata does not scan for decimals properly (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: Web services lookup - issues on loading WSDL file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: A VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] File Metadata: keep the enclosure with quotes inside fields and keep … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix wdsl file load, fixes #4813 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8568 : Do not keep writing execution info through a closed database connection (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: clear cache button on table inputs does not always or seldom works (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8507 : Do not send a charset on the REST Client Content-Type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add lightweight right-click quick actions for transforms/actions in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [Bug]: REST Client (2.19/Java 21) gets HTTP 500 gateway "Bad Request" from Omie API; identical request via curl succeeds; worked fine on 2.17/Java 17 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Issue #8507 : Do not send a charset on the REST Client Content-Type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Issue #8539 : Get Avro Decode fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform #8565 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Task]: Upgrade libphonenumber to 9.0.40 in Standardize Phone Number transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: JavaScript dialog is complaining about changes when there were none (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Feature Request]: Allow PostgreSQL Execution Information to persist payloads larger than the Jackson string limit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Move Google plugin to the Technology marketplace category (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: Incorrect missing db connection warning in Add Sequence (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Issue #8546 : Keep pipeline metrics updating after a Kafka consumer restart (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Issue #8509 : Add an optional project id for shared execution information (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Projects plugin - option to restrict environments not working at startup (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] harden normalizer with mixed field types, fixes #3636 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add missing font for correct CJK rendering, fixes #8528 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Output NULL Colums after BugFix #2839 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] JSON Output: keep input fields on the last partial block, fixes #2958 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Handling columns with different meta types than String in Row Normalizer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution of pipeline fails when CSV File Input transform has Lazy Conversion flag ON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix csv lazy conversion on Beam, fixes #3724 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix results for remote engine, fixes #4826 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop 2.11.0 - When running a workflow using Hop remote workflow engine, with pipelines containing "Text File output" with add filenames to result. Files are not added as attachments if an email is sent via the workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Fix#8545 Http/HttpPost/Rest check reports error for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Fixes #8511 : Add a Structured extract transform to read typed fields… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] sqlite type hardening ,fixes #3633 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error reading parquet file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [IT] minor beam fix (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix wdsl file load, fixes #4813 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] cleanup some dead code around environment filtering, fixes #5382 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Improve metadata item naming consistency, fixes #5597 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add format mask support to boolean fields and update documentation, f… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add option to disable embedded terminal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: NullPointerException Issue with Executing generate-synthetic-data.hpl Pipeline in Apache Flink (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: depending on the source, even after converting fields to Booleans they are displayed differently in Write to log (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix wdsl file load, fixes #4813 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Add format mask support to boolean fields and update documentation, f… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Translations update from Weblate (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: depending on the source, even after converting fields to Booleans they are displayed differently in Write to log (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] File Metadata: keep the enclosure with quotes inside fields and keep … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution Results Not Saved Properly (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] Improve metadata item naming consistency, fixes #5597 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Table output - bad performance in transaction-based pipelines (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execution Results Not Saved Properly (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent naming convention in metadata folder: MailServerConnection uses PascalCase instead of kebab-case (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [IT] minor beam fix (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] cleanup some dead code around environment filtering, fixes #5382 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Web services lookup - issues on loading WSDL file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [CI] fix floating test numbers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix csv lazy conversion on Beam, fixes #3724 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: NullPointerException Issue with Executing generate-synthetic-data.hpl Pipeline in Apache Flink (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Allow Execution Information to be filtered by project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] harden normalizer with mixed field types, fixes #3636 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [CI] fix floating test numbers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] sqlite type hardening ,fixes #3633 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Handling columns with different meta types than String in Row Normalizer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Inconsistent meta type handling results into casting exceptions when using SQLite and Database join (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: Kafka Consumer can fail to report metrics (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Setting a variable to a scope of 'valid in the JVM' does not work upstream a repeating pipeline in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Setting a variable to a scope of 'valid in the JVM' does not work upstream a repeating pipeline in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP / HTTP Post / REST check() reports ERROR for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Bug]: HTTP / HTTP Post / REST check() reports ERROR for successful URL/method field validation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output - Parquet Footer Size. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] parquet output code hardening and cleanup, fixes #2338 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Add Retry Mechanism for Failed Pipeline Executor Executions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Bug]: Strange layout in the AI provider (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Add support for sequences in H2 #8526 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Fixes #8531 : Two integration tests assert behaviour the product neve… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: fix failing integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Error reading parquet file (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] clear cache button code hardening, fixes #3312 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: clear cache button on table inputs does not always or seldom works (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] HttpPost, HTTPClient, HTTPAction cleanup and hardening, fixes #2962, … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] fix results for remote engine, fixes #4826 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Feature Request]: Avro Decode - get fields from JSON (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Bug]: The linter cannot address Hop's own verify checks individually (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Fix #8360: read-only grid selects the row on click and keeps its context menu (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Issue #8404 : Return sampled field metadata from Get Fields (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] parquet output code hardening and cleanup, fixes #2338 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle NUMBER(20,10) in 2.19 infers "Number" instead of "BigNumber" (as in 2.18) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Add missing font for correct CJK rendering, fixes #8528 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: The linter cannot address Hop's own verify checks individually (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Bug]: Step "Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" can't delete messages (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Fix#8500 Align CSV Input Verify with filename-from-field and static filename modes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in DuckDb (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: fix failing integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP Get action fails with time out error when using proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP client transform fails in case of proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] JSON Output: keep input fields on the last partial block, fixes #2958 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: HTTP client transform fails in case of proxy (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Step "Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" can't delete messages (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] The PIPELINE cannot be submitted to the Flink environment for running (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: JSON Output NULL Colums after BugFix #2839 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Step "Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" can't delete messages (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Fixes #8531 : Two integration tests assert behaviour the product neve… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output - Parquet Footer Size. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle NUMBER(20,10) in 2.19 infers "Number" instead of "BigNumber" (as in 2.18) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Step "Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" can't delete messages (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Step "Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" can't delete messages (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: Text File Input 'Get fields' button is broken (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Add support for sequences in DuckDb #8522 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Switch the JavaScript action dialog to the TM4E content editor #8515 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Bug]: CSV Input Verify reports errors when the filename comes from a previous transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] Pipeline unit test database replacement is not used by DBLookup at runtime (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Issue #8417 : Use the unit test database replacement in Database Lookup (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Issue #8508 : Add a maximum consume duration to the Kafka Consumer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Kafka consumer needs a maximum consumation duration (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Task]: Switch the JavaScript action dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Add config options for all tooltips on the canvas, fixes #8478 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Bug]: fix failing integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop 2.11.0 - When running a workflow using Hop remote workflow engine, with pipelines containing "Text File output" with add filenames to result. Files are not added as attachments if an email is sent via the workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add lightweight right-click quick actions for transforms/actions in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug]: Avoid clipboard checks for Paste availability in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Bug]: CJK text spacing is compressed in Hop Web canvas (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Fix#8500 Align CSV Input Verify with filename-from-field and static filename modes (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: A VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Issue #8503 : Add a VFS File Explorer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in H2 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in MariaDB (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Issue #8404 : Return sampled field metadata from Get Fields (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add lightweight right-click quick actions for transforms/actions in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Add support for sequences in DuckDb #8522 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Feature Request]: Add support for sequences in DuckDb (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Bug]: Linter SQL / Shell false positives (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Issue #8417 : Use the unit test database replacement in Database Lookup (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Feature Request]: File Explorer shortcut (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Issue #8508 : Add a maximum consume duration to the Kafka Consumer (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Switch the JavaScript action dialog to the TM4E content editor #8515 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task]: Align hop-import CLI options with the Hop GUI import dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug]: After an import from PDI, the run configuration for workflow tasks are not set in a workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Task]: Align hop-import CLI options with the Hop GUI import dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [Task]: Switch the JavaScript action dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Fixes #8511 : Add a Structured extract transform to read typed fields… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug]: Avoid clipboard checks for Paste availability in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task]: add context about using Group By in distributed environments (Beam) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Fixes #3360 : add context about using Group By in distributed environ… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Bug]: Avoid clipboard checks for Paste availability in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] clipboard hardening, fixes #8498 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add drag and drop efects in hop web (hop)
via GitHub