At 08:54  2/4/01 -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>I don't remember the vote count, (+1 from me if I didn't vote, but I think I
>did). When 'official', this sounds like something for you to do.  We can
>help organize the directory layout, but I think Craig set a nice model with
>the beanutils contribution.

except for the name unixy name "share" rather than the plain commonsense
name "java". Though I am curious - why isn't conf/ src/conf/ - the only
conf file in there is modified during the build process so it makes sense
to me to put it under src/conf or better yet src/manifest.

>I can help with that.  I assume that we will adopt the standard Jakarta site
>format to integrate with the rest of jakarta.  We would need to do the main
>commons site (someone is already working on that?), which I assume we model
>after Taglibs.
>
><ob Velocity plug>
> Stylebook is fine, although using Anakia from Jakarta Velocity is starting
>to be used (Velocity, Cocoon, Turbine, and the Jakarta site itself, for
>example)

Cocoon - Are you sure ? ;)

Anyway if you decide to go with stylebook I have the jakarta-style which I
can move into jakarta-site CVS but I would recomend you use Anakia anyways
(but then again me and xslt hate each other ;]).

Cheers,

Pete