> > Anyway if you decide to go with stylebook I have the jakarta-style which I
> > can move into jakarta-site CVS but I would recomend you use Anakia anyways
> > (but then again me and xslt hate each other ;]).
>
> I'm actually reasonably comfortable with XSLT, but Anakia would be OK too
> (and preferable to stylebook IMHO).  I'm also hoping someone else will
> focus on the web site part of this :-).

I don't want to open any war here, but IMHO we should recomend using
standard-based solution ( like XSLT and docbook ).

I have no problem with using other solutions, like anakia or stylebook,
but I can't agree with making them the "default" or "recomended" solution.

Docbook is a standard for documentation, used in most open source
projects ( Linux, KDE, and countless other ), defined by Oasis. XSLT is a
standard defined by W3C for document transformation.

It is very likely that stylebook is "easier" and anakia is "faster" -
and that would be an argument for using them, but I see a big problem
with Apache starting to define standards competing with W3C - next step
would be maybe an A-HTTP that is faster/easier than HTTP/1.1 ?

Costin