Vincent Massol wrote:

> [...]

All is possible! Lets keep the momentum going! (Thats why I just did the
site last night...)

<big brother warning>
I assumed that the component sections of the Commons site should
integrate with the Commons site.  I think it would be confusing if not.
</big brother warning>

I am happy to make what you have for Cactus integrate and check that in
while you do the other parts, like moving the source base, cleaning up
javadoc and licenses.

So if you wish, send a copy of the site to me, and I will start the
conversion today.  We can race :)

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]