On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Morgan Delagrange wrote:

> If I had my druthers, I'd use XSLT for the docs as
> well.  Maybe I'll try doing the Commons site docs in
> XSLT initially and we'll see how it goes.

To be honest I'm more concerned about using stylebook over docbook
( and the fact that many apache projects are doing so is even more
concerning ).

XSLT is not the only way to transform documents - it have the benefit of
beeing a standard, but it's something that is part of the process of
building the site.

Stylebook is something that commiters are supposed to use to document
their code - and so far I don't remember any vote ( on ignoring the
existing formal and de-facto standards for documentat authoring and using
an apache-specific DTD )

Costin