"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> I'm actually reasonably comfortable with XSLT, but Anakia would be OK too
> (and preferable to stylebook IMHO).  I'm also hoping someone else will
> focus on the web site part of this :-).

I am going to flesh out the framework with Morgan starting the content
in XML.  I will set things up using Anakia, as it works well, is easy to
understand, etc.  Since the content would be the same either way, there
is no cost to anyone else.  If everyone would prefer another way, they
can rig that up and replace the Anakia based site.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]