> From: Waldhoff, Rodney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> The current DBCP depends upon JOCL, that's why I was going to
> move it in
> there.  Is it OK to have a commons element depend upon a
> sandbox element?

No. :)  I know that we haven't hammered this into a rule yet, but the danger
should be clear
due to the absolute unpredicability of the sandbox elements.

If there's a sandbox element that's considered a valuable component to be
used by another project (like this one) then it's valid it moves out of
sandbox,  or just include it's source in your project until it gets moved
out.

My 0.02

geir