----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Re : Repost: [Cactus] What remains to do ...

[snip]
> except for the name unixy name "share" rather than the plain commonsense
> name "java". Though I am curious - why isn't conf/ src/conf/ - the only
> conf file in there is modified during the build process so it makes sense
> to me to put it under src/conf or better yet src/manifest.

I use the name share in src/framework/share because I have 2 other
directories src/framework/servlet22 and src/framework/servlet23 which
contain classes specific to their respective Servlet API whereas the share
directory contains classes which are shared (i.e. common) to both. Maybe I
can rename that to 'common' if you prefer ?

[snip]
> Anyway if you decide to go with stylebook I have the jakarta-style which I
> can move into jakarta-site CVS but I would recomend you use Anakia anyways
> (but then again me and xslt hate each other ;]).

So far, I have used the jakarta style from the Cocoon2 project.

> Cheers,
>
> Pete
Thanks,
Vincent