----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: Re : Repost: [Cactus] What remains to do ...

> At 11:28  3/4/01 +0200, Vincent Massol wrote:

Where you serious about 'java' ?

If so :
I still don't understand the rationale for 'java' because the code in
servlet22/ or in test/ or anywhere else is also java. The idea that I want
to convene is that it is some shared/common files ...

If not :
;-)

> >[snip]
> >> Anyway if you decide to go with stylebook I have the jakarta-style
which I
> >> can move into jakarta-site CVS but I would recomend you use Anakia
anyways
> >> (but then again me and xslt hate each other ;]).
> >
> >So far, I have used the jakarta style from the Cocoon2 project.
>
> C2 uses the XML style not the jakarta style - if you want the
jakarta-style
> you can checkout jakarta-avalon/src/skins/* and that should be fine. (thou
> I may have changed format of project file).
> Cheers,

I have checked the avalon skins directory. I have 2 remarks :
- the name of the skin is called 'avalon'. Is it still the jakarta-style ?
- there are only 3 stylesheets and it seems no support for todo DTD, changes
DTD and FAQ DTD, meaning either I'll have to write the jakarta-style XSLs
for these (yuk !) or write HTML which I don't like either. It was nice to
have dedicated DTDs ...

> Pete
Vincent