Vincent Massol wrote:

> From: "Peter Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> If so :
> I still don't understand the rationale for 'java' because the code in
> servlet22/ or in test/ or anywhere else is also java. The idea that I want
> to convene is that it is some shared/common files ...

I think the idea is that you can have other sources.  Like shell scrips
/ bat files if they would be part of things, or for something like a
connector or module for Apache, you might have platform-dependent C
code, that sort of thing.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]