"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> See below.
>
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
> > Vincent Massol wrote:

I understand.  But the freedom you have with specification of the
external/override properties via the build.xml is nice, I think.

Wouldn't we pickup the users default .ant.properties anyway?

> WRT Windows, I've had zero problems creating ".ant.properties" files with
> any text editor or IDE, so what is the issue here?

I think it has to do with using the 'explorer'... it won't let you
create a file starting with "."

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]