Hi Seb,

On 06/11/11 12:22 pm, Sebastien Lelong wrote:

I'm about to promote this beta, tomorrow or monday (if licenses issues
are fixed this WE). Is it ok for you ?

After release of JalV2 2.4o beginning of may I expected that Jallib version 0.7 would be released a week or 2 later. But now we are about 8 weeks later and no sign of 0.7 (except the beta2 package).
I don't understand what's keeping us from releasing 0.7!

Is there a volunteer for the release messages in Jallib, Jallist, PicList and maybe other places (not me this time!).

Regards, Rob.

--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to