Hi guys,

I'm not sure, we've been waiting so much, but and the other side you're
right we should wait some more due to recent changes. But... this waiting
period is about testing, if no one is able to test, it's a waste of time.
Rob, what's your opinion about this ? I guess you want to release asap too.
How much did you test your new device files ?

2.4p is on his way. this jallib 0.7 release won't last long anyway...

Cheers,
Seb

2011/7/4 William <[email protected]>

> Greetings,
>
> On Jun 5, 6:50 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > 0.7beta2 packages are available in download section:
> http://code.google.com/p/jallib/downloads/list
> >
> > Without further notifications, I'll promote these to final release next
> WE.
> > In the mean time, let's kind of freeze SVN for released files (those in
> > TORELEASE), please avoid committing important changes.
> >
>
> With all of the recent hard work and improvements, didn't they impact/
> update SVN for files in TORELEASE? I am thinking of the device file
> optimisations for example.  If so, we might consider to do another
> 'freeze' and waiting period?
>
> I may be off-base here.  Seb?
>
> William
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to