Hi Rob,

2011/7/3 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>

> After release of JalV2 2.4o beginning of may I expected that Jallib version
> 0.7 would be released a week or 2 later. But now we are about 8 weeks later
> and no sign of 0.7 (except the beta2 package).
> I don't understand what's keeping us from releasing 0.7!
>

As I explained, it's a matter of license changes. Some libraries are BSD
licensed whereas they should be ZLIB licensed. By now, the only remaining
BSD ones are USB. So far, no reply from Albert about allowing to switch to
ZLIB.

That said, I think we should release even with BSD USB libs... I'll prepare
final packages next WE.

Cheers,
Seb

PS: I let someone else too about being the "honored guy", ie. posting
announcement.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to