Hi Rob, guys

New beta package 0.7beta3 are available in download section. Please have a
look when yuo get a chance.

I'll promote to final release next WE (this WE or next WE?) if no warnings.

Cheers,
Seb

2011/7/4 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>

>
> William, Seb and others,
>
>
> On 07/04/11 01:37 am, William wrote:
>
>> With all of the recent hard work and improvements, didn't they impact/
>> update SVN for files in TORELEASE? I am thinking of the device file
>> optimisations for example.  If so, we might consider to do another
>> 'freeze' and waiting period?
>>
>
> A new beta package should be created ASAP since beta2 misses the recent
> improvements and fixes (a.o. in the device files).
>
> [Seb wrote]
>
>  I'm not sure, we've been waiting so much, but and the other side
>>
> > you're right we should wait some more due to recent changes.
> > But... this waiting period is about testing, if no one is able to
> > test, it's a waste of time. Rob, what's your opinion about this?
> > I guess you want to release asap too. How much did you test your
> >  new device files ?
>
> With every new set of device files I to an automated compare with the old
> set and see if the differences are as I intended 'm to be.
> I compiled all samples and found no issues. I 'physically' tested some
> blink samples and some of the most complicated samples I can test myself,
> again no issues. So I'm pretty confident the latest changes in the device
> files won't cause new problems.
>
>
>
>  2.4p is on his way. this jallib 0.7 release won't last long
>> anyway...
>>
>
> And there are some more changes coming up, such as new release of MPLAB
> (8.73a, I skipped 8.70 which was released during my holidays).
>
> So Seb, I suggest to generate beta3 ASAP and without serious issues promote
> it to 'release' in a week or so.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
>
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to jallib+unsubscribe@**
> googlegroups.com <jallib%[email protected]>.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
> group/jallib?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en>.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to