Greetings,

On Jul 4, 12:41 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
>
> I'm not sure, we've been waiting so much, but and the other side you're
> right we should wait some more due to recent changes. But... this waiting
> period is about testing, if no one is able to test, it's a waste of time.

Agreed, but then again, what is the point of 'releasing' untested
code, since we already have the 'bee' snapshots?

Rob says he's comfortable with his changes, so that is good enough for
me.

Do we have an existing tool to see which (if any) other files in
TORELEASE may have changed since your beta?  I don't think there are
any other updates but I am not sure.

William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to