: OK, I checked in the new web site into a new location outside of trunk:
: lucene/java/site/. The nightly cron job must copy the files now from

Uh ... point of clarification: these files all seem to be have been
"svn add"ed (not "svn move"d or "svn copy"ied so they don't have any
history preserved), and the existing versions all still live
in the trunk...  each doc should really only live in one place right?
either in the site or in the releases?

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/trunk/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/

(I ask becaues i wanted to sanity check which files were still going to be
versioned/included in the releases, and which were going to be "timeless"
but then i realized at this point everything is duplicated)

I'm also not really clear how this affects the docs that will be included
in the 2.3 release ... the javdoc links in branches/lucene_2_3 still have
the same problem as before, right?

-Hoss